Missionary Work in Italy

Missionary Work in Italy
Andrew teaching a street contact

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MTC week #4

"We're almost halfway through!  Isn't insane how fast it goes?  I wish I could've seen that special on the Vatican Library, I love everything to do with Italian (especially Roman) history.  Fratello Bulloch told us this story about his Italian Professor here at BYU.  Apparently he has been allowed 2 or 3 times to view the original Bible scripts in the Vatican Library. "

     " I wish I could've been there for Dillon's farewell.  I'm so excited to have him here in the MTC with me.  Only a few more weeks right?   I got my package alright.  It worked out well because I opened it in class and I immediately had 3 or 4 Elders offering for tie-trades.  It's funny.  Before the mission, us Elders would've gone crazy over $100, some concert tickets or a new car.  Now we go nuts over tie-trades, letters and packages from home.  Keep those letters coming!  Even if I can't reply to them all, and I can only write one day a week, it's still nice to get them :)  "
     
  "Anyways, Anziano Hays and I are off to the temple now!  Io so che la Chiesa e vera, e Dio ci ama.  Joseph Smith era una profeta degli ultimi giorni.  I love this gospel.  Ci vediamo!"
 
-Anziano Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment