Missionary Work in Italy

Missionary Work in Italy
Andrew teaching a street contact

Sunday, May 1, 2011

MTC week #5 and #6

Ciao!
  Sorry about last week.  Like I said the server was down and I wasn't able to write much.  But it was a huge blessing and I'll let you know why later in my letter.  
       Anyways, I told you how I was sick with that cough but I have more health news.  Before you worry, know that I am in excellent mental, psychological and spiritual health.  Physical health, however, is a little different.  Turns out I'd had bronchitis, so while I'm off of the antibiotics, it's going to take a little while for this cough to go away completely.  Also, this last thursday I sprained my ankle playing basketball during gym time.  The trainer's assessment says I probably have a 2nd Degree tear in my Anterior Taylo-Fibular Ligament.  It's possible it was very close to a complete tear.  It's pretty bruised and fairly swollen.  I was limping for the first day or so, but I can now make my way around without a limp and he says I'm making miraculous progress with my rehab and physical therapy.  He wants me to do PT exercises for my first month in Italy.  I still have a smile on my face though, no worries.  
     Thanks for the notes from Dillon's farewell!  He's always been an awesome speaker.  I'm super excited to have him here in a week (holy cow, only 1 week left??)  I met an Elder at one of the Devotionals who asked me if I knew a  "Dallin Olsen, real tall, blonde, Park City kid."  I said, "YES I know DILLON Olsen, he's my best friend since the 3rd grade."  Apparently they lived in the same hall during BYU Summer Semester last year. 
      I have a lot more I want to write to you about but I only have 4 minutes left so I'll try to fit in a little bit more.  I'll send the rest by hand-written mail. Could you type it up and put it on the blog?  These stories are for everyone to hear.  I want to share with them a couple miracles that happened this week.
     For now, I love you all and hope to be able to hear from you soon.  Again I'll say that even if I can't reply to them all, I love to get letters!  I know this Church is true and I know I'm in the right place, doing the Lord's work!  
 
-Anziano Proctor 

No comments:

Post a Comment