Missionary Work in Italy

Missionary Work in Italy
Andrew teaching a street contact

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 16

Hey everyone,
 
Sorry I don't have much time to write today but I'll try to fit in something meaningful for you!
 
This last week was great as far as the work goes, after having seen some great progress from investigators.  We will be having a baptism next week, where 3 people from 3 different companionships here in Torino will be baptized!  It's so rewarding to work here in Torino.  The work here is a bit more fun than that in Piacenza (and a little bit less awkward, because you don't see the same people everyday who already know what you do.)  The work the last 2 or 3 days has been a little weird though, because we have been helping the ward publicize a blood drive with AVIS (Associazione di Voluntari Italiani di Sangue) thatwil be held in our church this saturday.  So it was a bit weird to be on the street talking about a blood drive, instead of talking about the Gospel.  The whole idea of the blood drive is to get people inside the Chapel to see if we can peak an interest and find some investigators!  (Also to donate blood.... that too.) 
 
Anyways, I've gotta run, but I love you all lots.  I love this Church and I love this mission.  Thank you for everything you do for me and all the support I receive!
 
-Anziano Proctor
 
P.S. I got Cash's letter.  Gonna write him back this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment