Missionary Work in Italy

Missionary Work in Italy
Andrew teaching a street contact

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

July 28, 2011

Hey all!
 
   The letter this week will have to be pretty short!  Like I told you I have that ingrown toenail problem and Anziano Wilkins and I have to catch a train to Milano for a doctor's appointment.  Sorella Wolfgramm authorized this appointment to see this American doctor to see if I should just keep treating it myself at home or if we have to have the doctor fix it for me.  Anyways, I'll try to write as much as I can!
 
  This week was a pretty good one.  We taught a lot of lessons, but not to a lot of people that are clinging onto the message.  There are a lot of people that are out of town (in Italy EVERYONE goes away for vacation in late July and all of August) and a lot of people who are just sincerely not interested.  It's okay though, if everyone were interested you could barely call this missionary "work"! 
 
   Mom, when you have time will you write me a couple notes about Grandpa Schettler's life?  I've written in my journal what I remember my self but specifics such as birthday, place of birth (SLC?), date he and grandma were married?  Just a few notes :)  Also, I cannot for the life of me remember the sibling of Karl Lester whose initials are O.P.  Help?
 
   Have fun this week with all of that stuff you have planned!  Say hi to the Hawkers and to Linds and Pat for me okay?  I'm glad that Connor got my letter!  Is he going to write me back?  I had a dream last night that I saw him, and we were both back in Utah at a family function of some sort.  One day it will be a reality!  I got Alex's and Sami's letters this week.  It was great to hear from the both of them.  Let Cash know I'm still waiting for his next letter! (I love my big man).  As far as getting the book to Ellery, if it's easier for you to wait until school starts when their family is in town that's fine.  Don't want you to stress yourself out :)
 
   Anyways, I've gotta book it!  Love you all!  Fino al giorno in cui ci rivedrem!
 
-Anziano Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment